Miss Katie

Sunday, October 16, 2005


Today the Phone rang, and I heard my name being mentioned, so I quietly got off of the couch and walked over and sat next to my friend, Steven, he lives here too, but he doesn't have any fur,...But he does share his cereal in the morning,(nice guy!)...Anyway, I really wanted to try to hear what foster mom was saying about me. It made me nervous, thinking that I may have done something wrong, and was going to have to leave,.....
Fostermom was telling someone all about me, and made me remember where I came from , before I met all these nice people,...But she was smiling when she said my name,...hhmmm? I wonder.
the next day we all got in the car and went for a ride and met these other two very nice people, who had a dog just like me! She was white,with spots and everything,...She was even shy like me too! We walked over to a grassy area and we got to play a lot! They talked to me, and touched me, and took me for a short walk around the trees. I kept looking at Fostermom, making sure she was still there,.....And she was. Which was great, cause then I got to play with Misty again!
Then time to say good bye , and we jumped back in our cars, and went home,....I wonder what that was all about??
Being a dog, isn't all what it's cracked up to be sometimes,...
posted by Susan West - Reeser at 12:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home