Miss Katie

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Guess What??


Hi Everyone,
It's me, Katie!
Fostermom is kinda busy right now, so I thought I woulds sneak in and type you all a note,.....somewhere on a websight, or a picture abulm, or somewhere like that, I saw this really good looking blue belton boy, that was sitting at his mom's computer, just a typing away, and sipping some iced tea at the same time!!..through a straw even, wow, my kinda guy!!
wrroolllffff!!
Anyway, remember I told you I heard my name mentioned on the phone?..well, guess what???

I,. ME, ..MISS KATIE KAKES,... has a new home!!!! RRRRoooRRooRROO!!!
I have a little sister English Setter, who is 6 months old, with spots galore!,then a white Collie Aunt, a German Shepard Big sister, and a really BIG Doberman Dude who is about 9 or so, He is/was a service dog to my new Dad, when he wasn't feeling very good one time and needed "Big Boy's help", he doesn't need his help anymore but, Dobe Dude seems to think he does,... so that makes him "Boss"!!!.
whatever,...he's nice to me, I'm Glad!
posted by Susan West - Reeser at 11:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home