Miss Katie

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hi Mom, I'm Home!!


Here we go up the steps,... I hear barking,... oh gosh look how BIG that guy is,...he must be the doberman dude, Oh there is Misty, she's looking out the window,... here comes Dad, he is smiling big,....at me!, so I go up to him and sit down, he really likes that!

Oh Katie,...," Hi there, we have been waiting for you!!....I smile!! rrroooorororo!! Hi Mom!
We go inside ,and a real nice German Shepard comes up to say HI, and welcome home Katie."....Aunt Collie is right behind her to say ,"Hello"
Everyone is talking and laughing,...I'm shedding!

Amy, says, we should go outside and meet "The Boss",....a conference is held on just how we should go about this,.....I'm sheeding still,...

Fostermom thinks that Mom and Dad should go out with Boss, and then she will bring me out,....

Here we go,...oh my,... he is BIG,..I decide to sit down,....here comes Misty,she wants to play,....not now girl,...

Big Guy is alright,..very polite,... I tell him he is nice,...he smiles at me and sits next to me. Mom and Dad are standing with us,......

I'm home,...



posted by Susan West - Reeser at 12:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home